Perth Harley-Davidson® is a rapidly growing dealership, with a tight-knit team of passionate and dedicated staff, if we have any vacancies at the dealership, they will be posted here.
Perth Harley-Davidson® is one of the largest independently owned Harley-Davidson® dealerships in Australia, with a brand-new showroom and service centre in Beckenham; there has never been a more exciting time to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician to join our Service Department.
- Completion of a factory authorised training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent, proven work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing Harley-Davidson motorcycles or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Current, valid ‘R’ Class motorcycle licence.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude, be flexible and be able to think on your feet.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality motorcycle service to internal & external customers.
- Complete repair work within the scheduled time period.
- Perform service, repair and customisation work in accordance with factory specifications.
- Assist Service Advisor and Service Manager when required.
- Maintain open communication with the Service Advisor and Service Manager in regards to delays, additional work required or any other issues that may arise.
- Maintain up to date technical qualifications by completing all training programs assigned by the Service Manager.
- Assistance with dealership events on occasion.
The successful candidate must be available to work Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm and Saturday 8:30am – 1pm. Some overtime work may be required on occasion.
Service Technicians require both basic and specialised tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools.
Perth Harley-Davidson® is a rapidly growing dealership, with a tight-knit team of passionate and dedicated staff, if you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Perth Harley-Davidson® team, apply today by emailing your application email@example.com.
Please Note: All applicants must be Australian Residents. Submissions from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted on this occasion.