Perth Harley-Davidson is looking for an experienced Merchandise Store Manager to assist with the day-to-day running of the busy Merchandise department. Join a tight-knit team of passionate and dedicated staff at Perth Harley-Davidson!
Perth Harley-Davidson® is part of the leading Harley-Davidson® dealership group in Western Australia. With a dedicated sales team for new and used Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, authorized Service Centre, extensive range of Parts & Accessories, as well as Harley-Davidson® genuine apparel, giftware, collectables and accessories.
- Previous experience in a customer service role & retail sales.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Experience with point of sale inventory systems or the ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a positiv, can-do attitude, be flexible and be able to think on your feet.
- Ensure the effective and efficient day-to-day running of the Merchandise Department.
- drive and manage online sales through Shopify
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional product that complement the purchase.
- Provide prompt and accurate service at cash register.
- Receive and process merchandise from distributors, check merchandise received against purchase invoice, log merchandise into inventory and prepare product for showroom floor.
- Ensure merchandise displays are well stocked, clean, dust free and appealing to customers.
- Assist with stocktake when required.
- Handle telephone enquiries to the Merchandise Department.
- Assist with dealership events on occasion.
- Understand seasonal requirements for forward orders
- Ensure efficient stock control requirements are met
The successful candidate must be available to work Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm and Saturday 8:30am – 1pm. Some overtime work may be required on occasion. With one RDO per fortnight. Please Note: All applicants must be Australian Residents. Submissions from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted on this occasion.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Perth Harley-Davidson® team, apply today by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below. Please Note: All applicants must be Australian Residents. Submissions from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted on this occasion.